Post by Starryo on Jun 17, 2018 5:29:27 GMT
The plot so far…
- ThunderClan was on the verge of war with ShadowClan due to a forest fire that had been supposedly started by ShadowClan warriors. ShadowClan denied the accusations. After harsh words were exchanged at the gathering, ThunderClan apprentices were banned from going near the border without their mentors.
- Not too long after that gathering, a beam of light was seen from every territory shooting down from the sky. Upon investigation, it was found that the light had hit Five Stones, where at the time, a peace-talks patrol between ThunderClan and DarkClan had been meeting. Both patrols were missing without a trace. A fierce debate occurs between Lynxstar and Ravenstar. Both threatened war if their cats were not returned. Ravenstar brought a patrol on the halfmoon to retrieve her warriors, only to be ambushed by Lynxstar and his warriors. DarkClan emerged victorious, taking a life from Lynxstar. However, they left empty-pawed without their missing cats.
- Wolves began to plague WindClan as a pack moved into the moor during late-leafbare. Cats were banned from leaving Clan alone, especially apprentices. Heatherstar’s patrol was ambushed, and none survived. The leader’s body was never found, and Stormchaser was forced to step up and become leader of WindClan.
- A stranger was found at Five Stones by Stormstar, a young she-cat by the name of Primrose. It was revealed that she suffered from Elemental Consumption, despite not hailing from a Clan. Stormstar took her in in hopes to ease her condition.
- As leafbare continued to plague the valley much longer than usual, RiverClan suffered from starvation and sickness. Their previous representative, Watersong, had perished under the horrible conditions. Bumblepelt was elected to take their place. Cats demanded action to ease their suffering, and their target was clear: WindClan’s Hare Plains, a long contested field ripe with prey. An attack was planned, however the weakened RiverClan warriors suffered a defeat and were forced to plan a new strategy to deal with their problems.
- As Newleaf finally started to arrive in the valley, tensions between ThunderClan and ShadowClan seemed to finally start to die down. However it did not last long, as Quietstorm and Sunwing set the forest ablaze once more, this time destroying all of ThunderClan’s territory, and part of their own. Punishment was inflicted by Nightstar, however Lynxstar demanded more and requested that they compensate for the lack of prey. Nightstar and Crowfang agreed, putting Sunwing and Quietstorm on hunting duty for ThunderClan.
- RiverClan seemed to finally be catching a break with a new hunting patrol system and rivers thawing until the body of Streamflower was found washed up in the river. No cat knows who did it, however everyone is searching for someone to blame, be it DarkClan or WindClan. The possibility of a rogue being behind it hadn’t been considered. Perhaps it should have, as a new stranger & his group of rogues set up camp in the mountains and were responsible for the death of the RiverClan she-cat.