Post by solavellan on May 29, 2019 5:21:45 GMT
Risingstorm | 18 moons | Windclan | Air | Windclan
Previous Clan(s): n/a
*Brief Description: Silver tom with black classic tabby markings, feathered paws, and a torn left ear. He has emerald green eyes.
In-depth Description: Silver classic tabby tom with black markings hued slightly with dark grey. He has eyes the shade of emerald green with a scant ring of blue around his pupils. While his fur is a short to medium length, he has feathered paws. An early incident with a dying branch and overly aggressive apprentice led him to obtain his tear in his left ear.
*Trait lists: Traits must be distributed evenly and must not clash (A confident cat would not be cowardly!)
- Eager to be active/help
- Above average endurance/speed (within appropriate bounds of RP, of course)
- Can startle easily
- Can become frozen in fear/anxiety
- Can sometimes be "too empathetic"
- Shy when uncertain of severity of danger (aka if he sees a lone rogue but doesn't know what they're capable of, he may not engage them)
- Slightly below average strength of other cats, particularly in battle (climbing strength is average, due in part to it not being another cat and his above average endurance listed above)
- Usually overly anxious
Neutrals (although these may learn more towards "positive") :
- Eager to help cats
Personality description: Sweet, loyal, and inquisitive, this tom is always willing to lend a paw and assist his clan in any way he can, as long as he can be brave enough to overcome his anxiety at times.
Likes: Feeling like he belongs, helping those he cares about, quail eggs, [secret] taste of fish, feeling the wind in his fur.
Dislikes: Conflict, feeling as if cats don't like/approve of him, feeling parched, physical fights, yelling.
- Wind Runner
Mastery Skill: N/A
*History: If you list full names (Whitewing, Jessie, ect.) these cats must be adopted out to avoid any conflicting names with histories and played characters. If you wish to name their deceased parents, please have them listed like Sleet- or -foot!!!
History can be in point form as well.