Post by Talis on Dec 5, 2020 14:14:02 GMT
A photo reference is required for your character and must be a real cat, you can include an artwork as an extra reference
*Sunstorm | 18 Moons | WindClan | Fire | Cis Female
Previous Clan(s): None
Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual
*Brief Description: A ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes and a white belly.
In-depth Description: Sunstorm is a ginger tabby of a fairly large build. Her belly is white. She leans more towards bulk and muscle than agility. She is very strong and fast, but has difficulty dodging objects or changing direction quickly. She has a preference for plowing through objects instead of dodging them.
*Trait lists: Traits must be distributed evenly and must not clash (A confident cat would not be cowardly!)
*+ Clever, Quick-witted, Realistic
*- Close-minded, Blunt, Fierce
*: Honest, Distant, Self-assured
Personality description: Sunstorm is a very realistic cat. She focuses on what is, not what could be. Some considers her to be close-minded because of this, since Sunstorm has difficulty accepting facts that had not been proven through many trials and errors or experimentation. Sunstorm herself thinks this isn't wrong, since she would rather be disliked than let others get wrong information.
Sunstorm is clever and quick-witted. She is able to learn and absorb information quickly, as long as it fits within the confines of her logic, because otherwise she can't accept the information at all. She is also able to think on the spot and come up with ideas mid-fight, though the usefulness of these kinds of ideas severely drops. Her ideas are less realistic when she has to come up with them fast.
Sunstorm is very honest to others, to the point where they consider her to be blunt. She is much too focused on logic to care about others' feelings much, and will always blurt out facts for them, completely ignoring whether the other cat appreciates this.
Sunstorm can be very fierce if another cat refuses to listen to her on a good course of action. She is nearly always convinced that her ideas are the better ones as well, which makes it worse for the other cat since denying that would result in an enraged Sunstorm screeching in their face.
Sunstorm doesn't like to listen to others' opinions on her, being self-assured. She believes that as long as she is doing what she thinks is right, others' opinions don't matter. This could lead to both good and bad results as she sticks tightly to her own opinions.
And finally, Sunstorm is quite distant from others. She prefers to be alone, her mind working too fast for other cats to catch up if they didn't know her thought process. She doesn't want to bother to explain any thought to others, either, so her solution is to simply not interact with others much.
Likes: Being understood, Deep thinking
Dislikes: Unrealistic dreams, Impossible things happening
- Small Fireball
- Mastery Skill: Locked
- Born in WindClan to parents Storm- and Breeze-, alongside a stillborn brother.
- Was pampered by her parents as an only child, leading to them not letting Sunkit make her own decisions a lot of the time.
- Sunkit was determined to show her parents that she could care for herself.
- Sunkit was named Sunpaw and given Leaf- as a Mentor, with bery little progress towards showing her independence to her parents.
- One day, Leaf- left Sunpaw by herself during a training session after spotting a particularly fat squirrel. Not too long afterwards, a fox spotted Sunpaw and tried to attack her.
- Thinking quickly, Sunpaw used Spark directly in front of the fox to startle it. The fox was shocked, and Sunpaw attacked it with a Small Fireball, causing it to flee.
- Leaf- returned just in time to see that happen. He was very impressed and told Sunpaw's parents, explaining to them that she could fend for herself.
- Sunpaw was named Sunstorm, her praised traits being her intelligence and quick thinking.
Before Roleplay Relationships
Mother: Breeze- / WindClan / Alive, NPC / Fire
Father: Storm- / WindClan / Alive, NPC / Fire
Mentor: Leaf- / WindClan / Alive, NPC / Fire
Apprentice(s): None yet